About Mike’s Custom Homes, Inc.
Mike’s Custom Homes, Inc. was founded by Michael Peter in the mid 1980’s. It all began with decks and small additions, and eventually evolved into building custom homes as large as 7,000 square feet. The foundation of the company was built on superior craftsmanship, reliability, attention to details, and customer satisfaction. Although the company has grown, those same virtues stand above all to this day.
Although we are always happy to do any job, big or small, Mike’s Custom Homes specializes in custom built homes. Over the past 30 years, we have built many custom homes throughout Queen Anne’s, Kent, Talbot and Caroline Counties, with each home being truly unique. With each home we build, we are committed to making sure that each home is a true representation of our client’s visions. Most importantly, we truly enjoy seeing our customer’s dreams turn into reality.
Our Keys To Success
- Through the entire process, from designing your dream home to the final details, we work with a highly skilled group of trade professionals.
- Our clients are encouraged to maintain constant communication with both the builder and his support staff throughout the construction process. MCH recognizes that communication is the key to any good relationship. Our staff is committed to listening to our clients and building friendships before, during, and after the building process.
- Being ‘hands-on’ allows us to offer you advantages that you will not find with any ‘cookie-cutter’ builder.
- Because we are a small company, the builder/owner is able to spend a substantial amount of time overseeing every phase of the construction process and providing each customer with the personal attention they deserve. MCH prides itself on the extraordinary attention to details it provides while building homes tailored to the preferences of the discriminating homeowner.
- Mike’s community oriented passion goes beyond sponsoring local school teams and various charities, he also built his private residence within the communities he’s built in.
- As important as the construction process may be, our level of service and continued homeowner satisfaction is equally important to MCH. We offer a full one year warranty on all of our new homes.